Our highest priority is the health and safety of our guests and staff.
In line with the guideline from the State of Washington, we are taking the following measures (Safe Work Plan) and installed new HVAC technology to ensure the health and well-being of our customers and staff and to minimize the risk of potential infections.
All of our escape games are private. This means only the people you arrive with will be in the room with you. We do not mix your group with other players.
We reduced our capacity to 30% and limit the group size to 5 people per group (max).
Our time slots are all separated, so only one group is greeted at one time in the lobby to maximize social distancing.
OUR HVAC TECHNOLOGY
We installed new Air Scrubber Advanced technology to our HVAC to actively remove viruses, germs, bacteria, and air pollutants from the air and on surfaces. It's the only Certified Space Technology created in cooperation with NASA. See link here for details.
- Before each shift, all of our staff will have their temperature checked
- Any staff expressing or showing any COVID symptoms will be asked not to attend work
- Staff will always wear a mask
- Guests are required to wear a mask or face covering, per requirement from the State of Washington
- Gloves are available free of charge for guests
- Temperature will be taken before guests enter into our facility
- Guests are encouraged to use hand sanitizer before and after each game
We look forward to seeing you, your family and friends soon to have a great escape room experience. View Our Rooms